PURESEND API Docs
- This is the Puresend Web Service API that enables clients to
messagesvia a web service interface.
- This document assumes you will be using
Javaclient code to connect with the Web Service.
- All of Puresend’s servers use secure HTTP (HTTPS), consequently the
client will need to locally install the
Puresend public SSL certificatefor the Web Server they are connecting to. See Setup SSL Certificate
- Puresend Support will need to set
PURESEND_WEB_SERVICEPermission for an acccount before the Web Service functionality is activated.
Connecting to Web Service
- You can obtain the WSDL at:
https://<servername>/services/Puresend?wsdlThe endpoint is defined at the bottom of this WSDL document.
- In order to send an email you will need to have a
Job. You will then create a job and start it.